1 lb angel hair pasta
(3) 14.5 oz cans of chicken broth
1 1/2 cups of whipping cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp minced garlic
chopped parsley for garnish
1. Melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
2. When butter is melted, add garlic.
3. Cook for 1 minute.
4. After cooking garlic, add chicken broth to the pot and bring to a boil.
5. Once chicken broth is boiling, add angel hair pasta.
6. Cook pasta until done then lower heat and let simmer until most of the broth has evaporated.
7. Turn heat off and add whipping cream and parmesan cheese.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve