Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy Fail

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
Speaking of laundry....Saturday I hurt my foot so I had to stay off of it that night. The last 3 nights I'm lucky if ds2 has given me 10 minutes to get anything done at night. So until yesterday I had been pulling clean clothes for the kids out of the dryer...which means no accouting for how much they had clean. So yeah...no clean underwear or socks for ds1 and no socks for ds2 this morning. DS1 wore a pull up to preschool (no big deal...that's our plan until he stops having accidents) and both kids got socks that were too small. ugghh :( I threw in a load before I left and told dh to switch it to dryer when it's done. Time to buy more socks and underwear! Part of the underwear issue was that he's had several accidents over the weekend so he went through then faster than his other clothes
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:48 PM

At least they have socks and underwear :)

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Whoops!

You know, though - if that's the worst that eve happens, you'll be in really good shape! :)

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:35 PM
I hope you are feeling better!

I had no clean nap blankets to send back to daycare after am entire winter break, lol--it happens!
MelanieJK
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:39 PM

What is your DH doing all this time?     If he was there to switch the clothes to the dryer,   why couldn't he pick up the slack overall?

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:17 PM
The kids laundry has never been his thing. Since ds1 was born, I've done all the laundry for the kids. I also do all the house laundry. DH does his own (I never know what's clean or dirty with his stuff). DH is great for general pick up, dishes, cooking, computer fixes, shoveling, etc. It's just how it ended up split. We both help but there are certain areas one of us focuses on. I feed the fish and he waters the plants for example.

Quoting MelanieJK:

What is your DH doing all this time?     If he was there to switch the clothes to the dryer,   why couldn't he pick up the slack overall?

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Thanks. It still hurts but at least I don't want to cry when I walk on it and my limp it's hardly noticeable :)

I hate catching myself unprepared!

Quoting Marti123: I hope you are feeling better!

I had no clean nap blankets to send back to daycare after am entire winter break, lol--it happens!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)