Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Anyone get their W-2s yet?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:03 AM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

I haven't gotten mine, but DH got his yesterday.  I was surprised to see it before the end of the month.

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marz31
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:09 AM

no tax documents at all for us yet. the month's gone by so fast, I didn't even realize we were getting close to the deadline for them to be mailed out. I'm sure DH's will arrive before mine! altho mine will be available online once it's ready. 

AnnaJiang
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:17 AM

yes. It is available online

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:18 AM
3 moms liked this
I did. But since I am responsible for sending them out, I wasn't surprised.
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

No and I have to say I'm quite annoyed.

Every year for as far back as I can remember, we've received all of our tax documents in the 1st or 2nd week of January.  Which meant I had our taxes done and ready to send by Jan. 31st.  I usually waited one more week in case some straggling document showed up that I had forgotten about (never did) and then file.

THIS YEAR??  I have not received one. single. tax document.  Not one!  I know it's not a huge deal, but I like to get it done and over with and get my refund as early as possible :)  They're even saying on the news to file as early as possible to help avoid identity theft - but I can't if I don't even have the docs.

Arg.

I think the IRS isn't accepting until later this year anyway, so I shouldn't be *this* annoyed - but I am, LOL.

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I got one of mine but waiting on the other.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:04 PM

I know that while I approved the w-2's, our payroll company held them until last week.  I think it's in case there are any changes necessary.  It was highly annoying since I always have them out early.  All the employees expect them early.

Quoting the3Rs:

No and I have to say I'm quite annoyed.

Every year for as far back as I can remember, we've received all of our tax documents in the 1st or 2nd week of January.  Which meant I had our taxes done and ready to send by Jan. 31st.  I usually waited one more week in case some straggling document showed up that I had forgotten about (never did) and then file.

THIS YEAR??  I have not received one. single. tax document.  Not one!  I know it's not a huge deal, but I like to get it done and over with and get my refund as early as possible :)  They're even saying on the news to file as early as possible to help avoid identity theft - but I can't if I don't even have the docs.

Arg.

I think the IRS isn't accepting until later this year anyway, so I shouldn't be *this* annoyed - but I am, LOL.

mickstinator
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:11 PM
I have mine, but dh didn't have his. I am also waiting on one from a part time job I had the first half of the year.
faeryfrog
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:29 PM

I got mine, and one of SO's, but waiting on one more

Carolynishappy
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:38 PM

I got one yesterday. I'm waiting on my other one.I hope to get it soon. I'm ready to get my refund. :)

*^*Carolyn*^* 

Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet, but I expect to get it this week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN