Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What can i do?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

I would like to find a legit work from home job that could possibly replace my full time 40hrs a week job. Like all mom's i want to spend more time with my kids, i want to go to school and have time for school kids and work without burning completely out. any help would be great! thanks!

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I can't help except to refer you to the other forum.  They have lots of work-at-home options there.  Others in our group will likely comment with good ideas, too.

die4u
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 3:18 PM

well thank you for reply anyways. i check out the other forum but i'm so weary of stuff, i just dont want to get scammed. :)

Quoting deccaf:

I can't help except to refer you to the other forum.  They have lots of work-at-home options there.  Others in our group will likely comment with good ideas, too.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I was going to suggest the other forum as well, though it seems to lean heavily on home-based businesses rather than jobs.

If you're interested in telecommute jobs a few good sites to start with include wahm.com/forum, workplacelikehome.com, ratracerebellion.com, virtualvocations.com.

Good luck!

Quoting deccaf:

bldsukr
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Hi there! Nerium International is completely legit, our products are even Patented! Check out my website for more information and contact me if you're interested.
Have a Great Day!!
My website is rjuric.nerium.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynn951
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand your hesitance for a work at home business.  When I joined our business I didn't tell anyone for a couple of months until I had a chance to really check it out and make sure the company was legit.  It really is and it has it's heart in the right place.  We just want to help families, 1 at a time, to get out of debt.  We offer you an opportunity to save, manage and make money.  We are listed with the better business bureau.  If you want to check out our business you can email me at bajdara@gmail.com.

ctmom0527
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:43 PM
Hi. I'll send u a pm and can give u some info.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)