Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Had a party

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM
  • 3 Replies

Had a party at work,my co worker Sylvia's retirement party on Tuesday night and she was emotional.She worked at the shop I work at for 37 years and her last day is Friday.She is president of human resources and finally announced me as her replacement.Had a cake for her and she recieved so many cards.It was emotional for me,had a great friendship and it is still there.Then anyone spoke out the memories of her the way she is and she did laugh.Did announce the replacement for the human resources director,Andrea and the guys like her so far.Andrea was there too.This weekend I will be in moving my items in the new office I will be in.Sylvia has plans ready,go fishing with her husband in March.Plus Sylvia and her husband are going on vacation in March in Europe

by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Good luck in your new position!
Marz31
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Congrats to Sylvia on her retirement and congrats and good luck to you on your new position!

alexisb3
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:16 PM

It is going to be exciting,Sylvia and I did get a picture taken together on her last day which was today.I have most of my stuff in in my new office now.Have another retirement party in a couple weeks,a co worker in the shop area is going to retire and he has been working there for 40 years.He turned 64 on Wendsday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN