Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Drama at work

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 6:46 PM
  • 14 Replies
How do you working mamas deal working with women who backstab, gossip, brown nose, etc?? Trying to avoid/ignore it but it's not easy!
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 7:09 PM
we dont have much drama in our office. but in general I avoid it and will walk away or if the sutuation allows remind the staff that it is exceeding appropriate boundaries.
Graina23
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:11 AM

same here no drama but i work from home im an independent distributor with it works global i love it i dont have to go to an office or store and deal with it it would be nice to go out but daycare is to high lol

ljmom24
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:31 AM

oh my work is like a high school at times. I have learned to just do my job. Been dragged in it in the past but no more. Although I will say they either cleaned up most of the drama or the gossip mill is learning to zip it because haven't heard any thing juicy in awhile. As for the childish behavior I just ignore those people best I can.

starsis68
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 10:37 AM
My jobs is like that the boss is in it two
Marz31
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:12 PM

We don't tend to have a whole lot of it, but anything that crops up, I just ignore it..

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I worked my way up and left the desk next to the B****.  I now have my own office with a door that closes.

korra2013
by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:07 PM
I don't pay attention to it. If someone is talking about me good for them. Unless my boss asks me something i keep to myself
mommas13
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Mine its exactly the same way, sometimes its harder to stay out of it than i think, with the cliques, ect.

Quoting ljmom24:

oh my work is like a high school at times. I have learned to just do my job. Been dragged in it in the past but no more. Although I will say they either cleaned up most of the drama or the gossip mill is learning to zip it because haven't heard any thing juicy in awhile. As for the childish behavior I just ignore those people best I can.

mommas13
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Mine its exactly the same way, sometimes its harder to stay out of it than i think, with the cliques, ect.

Quoting ljmom24:

ljmom24
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:27 AM
I'm getting better at staying out of it. Problem is I'm a good listener so people vent to me but that drags me into their drama sometimes

Quoting mommas13: Mine its exactly the same way, sometimes its harder to stay out of it than i think, with the cliques, ect.

Quoting ljmom24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)