Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Roll call time.....

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM
  • 17 Replies
Who's here?

What have you been up to?

I miss some of my long time friends on here, they've vanished! Hope they are all ok!
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charleyangel317
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Good morning. Nothing much going on today. Just working. But will be a busy evening this evening. What about you

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Working! It's crazy weather here! Heading home early soon!!

Quoting charleyangel317:

Good morning. Nothing much going on today. Just working. But will be a busy evening this evening. What about you

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:55 AM

We had snow last week and calling for it again this weekend but nothing here yet.

Quoting Marti123: Working! It's crazy weather here! Heading home early soon!!

Quoting charleyangel317:

mommy2zbg
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Good morning. Glad that it's Tuesday and that its back to normal schedule. My son has been sick since friday night with a VIRUS so it has been a hectic 3 days. Had to take off work yesterday because my son couldn't go to school.

I am so ready for things to just get back to normal and get back on schedule.

Marz31
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm here. working to make sure I get all my stuff done before vacation, since no one fills in for me or anything ;) I'm taking tomorrow off to go to the Champion Parade in Seattle (WOOHOO!) and then I'm taking 12-19th off for a nice trip to visit my snow-birding folks in Pensacola, FL. It's supposed to rain a few days, but then be nice and sunny the last couple. relaxation is the keyword tho, so rain is fine! 

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Here! Work and kids, that's about it at our place.

bldsukr
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Still here :) just happily working from home steadily building my Empire! Hope you ladies have a Great Tuesday!!
P.s. Mommy2zbg glad ur little guy is feeling better today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Good Afternoon!

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Feb. 4, 2014 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Feb. 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM
cold and snowy here and will be for the next week. Ds1 started Spanish last week. So excited. The tutor was impressed and said he's a natural! Ds2 is 8 months and crawling everywhere. Eating everything in sight. He loves almost everything. Work is quiet which is good and bad. DH is still on hold with work and taking care of ds2. My MIL is getting a divorce as of 2 weeks ago. Her husband moved out which is freaking dh out a bit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN