Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So the Camaro won't be paid off as early as I wanted

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Because all my extra money is going to the Disneyland trip for Steph's Bday.  Normally I would throw it toward the car. 

I am getting excited, though.  It will be DH, me, Steph, MIL and FIL.  In the Mickey Penthouse!  I am SOOOOOOOOOO  excited!

Have you ever done an extravagent party for your kid?

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Nothing on that scale. We have had the entire grade at parties but nothing like a disney party!!!! Have fun!!!!!
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Feb. 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Not yet. We host all the parties at different centers around town but that's mainly because I don't want a bunch of people in my house :-P I don't think ds1 is old enough to really appreciate or remember an extravagant party yet. He just loves having all his friends there.
DawnPratt23
by Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 3:48 PM
I took my oldest to disney land for his 4 th birthday. Wasnt as expensive as most thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marz31
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 5:33 PM

the biggest we've done was last year and we went to Kidz Bounce (bounce house place) and it was probably around $500 with all the rental, food and gifts for her. Her first and second were less than $200 all inclusive, she didn't have a birthday for her 3rd (DH was out of work so we couldn't afford anything) and then her 4th was at Michaels, we made a craft and it was tons of fun, it was cheap too, like maybe $250-300 total and everyone got a cool take-home craft. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 9, 2014 at 8:11 PM
We went to Disney World for her 9th birthday and stayed at the Nick hotel.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)