Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group and Cafe Mom...

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:38 AM
  • 10 Replies

My name is Melody. I have boy/girl twins, who are 5 1/2 months old. I also have custody of my 11 year old brother. I work two jobs and go to school and raise three kids so it's a miracle that I have enough time for internet Lol. All three of my kids are sick so I'm going to be off work tomorrow because daycare won't freaking take them when they're sick. I also have three dogs and a cat. I guess ask me anything else you want to know.

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

"The baby girl without a chance. A victim of circumstance. The one who ought to give up but she's just too hard headed. A single mom who works two jobs, who loves her kids and never stops, with gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor"
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Hi Melody! Welcome to the group!

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Welcome!!!

And BTW, I love the song that your quote is from.  I LOVE Reba!

RocknRoll.Rose
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Thank you!

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Hi Melody! Welcome to the group!

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

"The baby girl without a chance. A victim of circumstance. The one who ought to give up but she's just too hard headed. A single mom who works two jobs, who loves her kids and never stops, with gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor"
RocknRoll.Rose
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Thank you. I love Reba too. That song really applies to me right now.

Quoting deccaf:

Welcome!!!

And BTW, I love the song that your quote is from.  I LOVE Reba!

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

Marz31
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi Melody! welcome :) Sounds like you have your hands full. Good luck with the sick kiddos today! Hope it stays away from you!!!

RocknRoll.Rose
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope it does too. I'm about to go bathe in holy water and Lysol.

Quoting Marz31:

Hi Melody! welcome :) Sounds like you have your hands full. Good luck with the sick kiddos today! Hope it stays away from you!!!

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

Josie_P
by Josie on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Hi, Melody! Welcome!!

Mikhail, my wonderful husband
6 August 1980 ✝ 2 December 2013
Мы любим и скучаю по тебе. 

ninamsi
by Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Welcome to the group!
HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Welcome to the group.  Love the screen name.

RocknRoll.Rose
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting HotMama330:

Welcome to the group.  Love the screen name.

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)