Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Meals this week???

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

Getting geared up to go out and "hunt and gather" weekly food in super market suburb land..........what will be on your dinner table this week. 

The meal planning group isn't all that active :) humor me! 

by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Feb. 17, 2014 at 2:52 PM
No clue. This weekend was crazy busy. What did you end up with?
preacherskid
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:08 PM

I have yet to go shopping-a combo of creeping crud and ice kept us in.  I will make lemon chicken stir fry tonight (luckily we have the ingredients for that lol) and then probably get shopping done tomorrow.  I would post the menu, but ODD is playing on my tablet that has my menu for the week ;)

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I made beef stew yesterday and that should feed them for at least tonight since I'm at my live in job until Wednesday afternoon.

Other then that I have no idea what I'm making.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 6:09 PM
tonight baba ghanoush. rest of the week its dining out. going away for winter break.
preacherskid
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Chicken cacciatore, lemon chicken stir fry, chicken salad and leftovers for my lunches, spaghetti with red sauce, vegetable beef stew, steak and mushrooms and mashed/roasted potatoes, pan fried fish and warm fingerling potato salad.  I love this app :)

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

When I do this, it is an expensive week of take-out, as my DH "lives to eat," lol! It's crazy what the boys add to the cost! 

Quoting Nighttiger: No clue. This weekend was crazy busy. What did you end up with?

babynurse244
by Beth on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:05 AM
What app are you using? That 's so cool!

Quoting preacherskid:

Chicken cacciatore, lemon chicken stir fry, chicken salad and leftovers for my lunches, spaghetti with red sauce, vegetable beef stew, steak and mushrooms and mashed/roasted potatoes, pan fried fish and warm fingerling potato salad.  I love this app :)

babynurse244
by Beth on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:07 AM
We had Fiesta Rice Che ken Monday with leftovers, Tuesday we'll grab something due to extracurricular a tivitues, we'd taco soup, thurs pork chops, Friday spaghetti and meatballs, Saturday chicken tacos.
preacherskid
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Pepperplate.  There is an app and a website, and it's free :)

Quoting babynurse244: What app are you using? That 's so cool!

Quoting preacherskid:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN