Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Disney World

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
Hey moms I need advice..im taking my son to Disney World this summer...this will be our first time...can anyone recommend what parks are good for a 4 year old and what parks to avoid? Thanks!
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MidwestMama55
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Hollywood Studios will most likely not hold much interest for him. Magic Kingdom probably the best. There are parts of Animal Kingdom and Epcot that will be interesting, but probably not as much as Magic Kingdom.

BoopBettyBoop
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:04 PM

I would think that Magic Kingdom would be the best place.  Epcot in my opinion is for a little bit older child.  My youngest is 10 and I think that he might just now enjoy it.  I work as a home based travel agent so if you need any help, please feel free to message me.  I do not charge for my service and would be happy to help you out.  You will have so much fun with him!  It's like seeing the park for the first time again but through their eyes!

dawnnamarie
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Not true. Hollywood studios is where all the Disney junior stuff is now ! :)

Quoting MidwestMama55:

Hollywood Studios will most likely not hold much interest for him. Magic Kingdom probably the best. There are parts of Animal Kingdom and Epcot that will be interesting, but probably not as much as Magic Kingdom.

MidwestMama55
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Good to know!

Quoting dawnnamarie: Not true. Hollywood studios is where all the Disney junior stuff is now ! :)
Quoting MidwestMama55:

dawnnamarie
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I only know that because we're leaving for Disney tomorrow. I've got a character lunch for the kids Thursday at Hollywood studios. It's doc, jake and the Neverland pirates, Sofia the first and handy manny. :):)

Quoting MidwestMama55:

Good to know!

Quoting dawnnamarie: Not true. Hollywood studios is where all the Disney junior stuff is now ! :)

Quoting MidwestMama55:

mrsc19
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:04 PM

i think you should avoid epcot. but everything else would be fine

jenerica.
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:21 PM
I don't avoid any of the parks. But magic kingdom and hollywood studios are my family's favorites.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)