Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

So Sad Today....

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

this week has been so sad. 

a little girl in  Mae's cm birth month group was diagnosed with a horrible genetic illness that will take her life. I feel angry and guilty every time I look at my baby. It makes me just question every ounce of faith I have. I have known too many babies ripped from out lives unfairly.

One of my student's was physically assaulted in her home and required hospitilization, and through her post traumatic ramblings, she wanted to make sure I knew why she wouldn't be in my course; she was really stressed out about it. It makes me feel guilty that I caused her even more grief with the class.

And more trivial, ridiculous things, I didn't get my DS signed up in time for spring break camp. I am pretty much broke until payday after paying medical bills and all the daycare bills now. I hate not having spending money. And I am super behind with grading student's assignements, but I have to sit in grant meeting all afternoon. *sigh* 

I know I am blessed, but still feeling so sad, Is it Sunday yet??? I need a break.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs

Oh my goodness! That's a lot to deal with. I've got no words.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM

:(

KenneMaw
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs to you.   Even when things seem unfair and difficult, we have to believe that tomorrow will be better.  Hug those youngings a little tighter today :-)

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
We lost a baby in ds2s group at 2 weeks old. He had a heart defect they didn't discover. We lost a baby to SIDS at 3 months in ds1s group. It's really sad but just reminds us how fragile life is. I always just try to remember how fortunate I am each day and appreciate those who are still here.

hugs!!
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:57 PM
this.

Quoting KenneMaw:

Hugs to you.   Even when things seem unfair and difficult, we have to believe that tomorrow will be better.  Hug those youngings a little tighter today :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)