Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

I know im not the only mom looking for a job work from home job..i came acrossed this site just click the link and sign up!(: http://payojob.com/?id=64873 its spose to give you money for sharing the link of there site to bring traffic in. let me know if you know of any other work from home jobs(:

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
cmartinii04
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I would like to know more about working from home.Like do they really work and what you have to do?

BoopBettyBoop
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 3:35 PM

A lot depends on if you are looking for an at home job or a business that you can work from home.  There are alot of things out there that promise big money for little work and those don't always work out great.

Quoting cmartinii04:

I would like to know more about working from home.Like do they really work and what you have to do?

daniavalentin
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sierra:

I'm a Beachbody Coach and if you're interested in a great business from home (not just a job), I can provide you more information. I have a team of coaches and we help people get in the best shape of their lives, lose weight and get healthier. If this is something that would interest you, message me here on CM. Blessings!

Quoting sierraadkins20:

I know im not the only mom looking for a job work from home job..i came acrossed this site just click the link and sign up!(: http://payojob.com/?id=64873 its spose to give you money for sharing the link of there site to bring traffic in. let me know if you know of any other work from home jobs(:

-----
Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/daniavalentin
Dania I. Rohena
Team Beachbody Emerald Coach
Follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/coachdania
Follow me on Instagram @daniavalentin
juicymama11
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Hi Ladies!

I work with company that pays you $200 everytime you get somone to sign up for their computer storage backup service for only $8  (the backup storage is unlimited) you get paid the begining of each month by direct dposit, check, or your paypal account.  It's legi.. I've been using it to pay for all of my children's expenses and to continue paying for school to this day.  I's good money and you wont regret it.  I have payment proofs of when I was payed also.  You must sign up with a bank issued card (no prepaid) because youhave to pay your $8 each month (everyone needs this service anyway guys so why not be paid for it).  If you're interested please let me know ASAP so that I can provide you with the linkad the payment proof attachments!

Thanks! 

juicymama11
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 6:32 PM

I work with company that pays you $200 everytime you get somone to sign up for their computer storage backup service for only $8  (the backup storage is unlimited) you get paid the begining of each month by direct dposit, check, or your paypal account.  It's legi.. I've been using it to pay for all of my children's expenses and to continue paying for school to this day.  I's good money and you wont regret it.  I have payment proofs of when I was payed also.  You must sign up with a bank issued card (no prepaid) because youhave to pay your $8 each month (everyone needs this service anyway guys so why not be paid for it).  If you're interested please let me know ASAP so that I can provide you with the linkad the payment proof attachments!

Thanks! 

Quoting cmartinii04:

DixieL
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 6:35 PM

I have lost plenty of money, thinking certain home jobs were real. I loved the idea of stuffing envolopes. I sent money twice, and I finally learned my lesson. When I signed up for selling Avon, I had to pay twenty dollars, but at least I knew it was real.

DixieL
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Quoting jodie.komar:

I work for Melaleuca making great income. If anyone else is interested please see:

jodie.komar@gmail.com

What kind of work do you do?

DawnPratt23
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Im a Genealogist/ scrapbooking blogger. I make money off digi designs I create and receive products to review.

Dawnsdelightsart.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daniavalentin
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM

cmartinii04, if you're looking to start your own business, I can send you information. You can start working part time and move to full time once you've replaced your current income from your job. Send me a message if you're interested and I'll point you in the right direction. You can also go to www.facebook.com/coachdania if you have a Facebook account and message me there. I run my business on social media and some face to face interaction in my local community. Blessings!

Quoting cmartinii04: I have a meeting with women dream Team today but I am looking for a ligit company.Help

-----
Dania I. Rohena
daniavalentin
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I know... I have been burned before and I've learned my lesson. I'm really happy with what I'm doing right now and I wouldn't change it for the world. If it looks too good to be true, it is!!!! When you start a business you need to put the work in. If you're expecting to have money come to you easy, you will not succeed. Personal development has been the key in allowing me to pick the right company to start my business with and actually make it work. I no longer blame somebody else for my failures, I'm taking control of my future and being consistent every day. If I can provide excellence at a job that is making someone else rich, heck I should be able to put even more effort if the business is mine. There... I needed to vent , lol. I tried Avon before, but cosmetics is not my passion. It is important that when you choose a business, you believe in their product and in the mission of the company.

If you want more info on what I do and how you can be part of it, message me. I'll be very happy to give you all the info so you can make an informed decision.

Blessings!

Quoting DixieL:

I have lost plenty of money, thinking certain home jobs were real. I loved the idea of stuffing envolopes. I sent money twice, and I finally learned my lesson. When I signed up for selling Avon, I had to pay twenty dollars, but at least I knew it was real.

-----
Dania I. Rohena
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN