Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Yay TBall :)

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM
  • 11 Replies

We had Jackson's first TBall game on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. We had a couple of meltdowns but it was to be expected with 3 and 4 year olds. Jackson got to play first base and he did pretty well. We need to figure out a way to be a little less disorganized but it wasn't too bad considering it was our first game :) DH took over 150 pics but here are a few of my favorites.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Wow! We don't start rec ball until mid-May and games don't start until after Memorial Day!

Looks like he had a great time! :)

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Yay Jackson!

dawncs
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Jackson looks so handsome in his tball uniform! He is still a little young when it comes to sports. There is so much waiting involved and children at that age hate to sit still for long. I know it will get better for him over time when he starts to realize it is fun.

ljmom24
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Oh t ball is all about disorganized fun. My little ds first game he ran the wrong way. Sometime by end of season it looks something like baseball. We start in a few weeks
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:03 AM

They actually didn't do too badly. I think Jackson handled it okay since he was playing first base. We'll see how he does this weekend since he'll be playing center field.

Quoting dawncs:

Jackson looks so handsome in his tball uniform! He is still a little young when it comes to sports. There is so much waiting involved and children at that age hate to sit still for long. I know it will get better for him over time when he starts to realize it is fun.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Jackson pretty much ran after the ball both times he went up to bat lol. It's just so cute :D

Quoting ljmom24: Oh t ball is all about disorganized fun. My little ds first game he ran the wrong way. Sometime by end of season it looks something like baseball. We start in a few weeks

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:05 AM

I think we start earlier since we live in TX and I couldn't imagine waiting until May to start since it would be miserably hot even at 10 am

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Wow! We don't start rec ball until mid-May and games don't start until after Memorial Day!

Looks like he had a great time! :)

ljmom24
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:20 AM
It took a few weeks for him to get running right way. In field all the other kids run to takle the ball but mine stands and watches it go by. Course my oldest ds coaches say at least he keeps his eye on the ball.

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Jackson pretty much ran after the ball both times he went up to bat lol. It's just so cute :D

Quoting ljmom24: Oh t ball is all about disorganized fun. My little ds first game he ran the wrong way. Sometime by end of season it looks something like baseball. We start in a few weeks

Vinie
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:25 AM
totally
Quoting deccaf:

Yay Jackson!

dawncs
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:03 PM

You have to realize tball is a great time for kids to learn the different positions. It comes in handy seeing which kid is great at which position. It helps in later years with placing him on the right team. Do not be worried at all. Each position has different instincts.

Quoting trfgirl56701:

They actually didn't do too badly. I think Jackson handled it okay since he was playing first base. We'll see how he does this weekend since he'll be playing center field.

Quoting dawncs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)