Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Can't someone stop all the work from home marketing posts?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is it just me?  Every time I come to this group, it's such a pain to wade through all the multi-level marketing crap that people are posting.  Can't somebody delete this? 

by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DawnPratt23
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:15 PM
There are two sections in some main groups, one for chatting and one for marketing. Just click the section without the ads and you wont see them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preemiemom45
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
THANK YOU!! I too am sick of trying to figure out which posts were real and which were marketing!

Quoting DawnPratt23: There are two sections in some main groups, one for chatting and one for marketing. Just click the section without the ads and you wont see them.
DawnPratt23
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

you're welcome. 

Quoting preemiemom45: THANK YOU!! I too am sick of trying to figure out which posts were real and which were marketing!
Quoting DawnPratt23: There are two sections in some main groups, one for chatting and one for marketing. Just click the section without the ads and you wont see them.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:12 PM
If you find one in the wrong area, report it and they'll move it.
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:23 AM
I completely agree. We have a work from home marketplace forum for those kinds of posts & they should stay out of this forum.

I report them every time they're in the wrong section since that's against the rules.
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I totally agree!  When I used to come in here, I would rarely see them but now every time I come into the forum the front page is flooded with the work at home solicitations and I have to wade through them.

SaskMummy
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:30 AM
All those work from home adds are stupid IMO , you gatta pay and they're not really from home per say you gatta throw parties or sell stuff to your friends ... Do you know how many people have asked me to buy and sell body wraps and maliluca
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)