Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Do you ever feel like the days never going to end?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:00 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Because that's seriously how I feel right now!!

I work and my SO is the stay at home parent and some days work just drags on , I'm a cashier at a gas station and trees only so much to do before you get bored!

Can't wait to go home and see my kiddos and enjoy this spring weather !

There are also theft bars on the windows so sometimes I feel like I'm in jail lol
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaskMummy
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:00 PM
There's
usmarinewife1
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 4:07 PM
I feel your pain. I'm a radiologist and I'm on call 24/7. My job never ends somedays... I love what I do but my hours are a killer!
SaskMummy
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 5:15 PM

At least you have a better job but doesn't change the feelings at all .. im home now yay

Quoting usmarinewife1: I feel your pain. I'm a radiologist and I'm on call 24/7. My job never ends somedays... I love what I do but my hours are a killer!

Landon - Dayton - Brielle My love My life!

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM
I have a few select days like that at work and even occasionally when at home! (Well, minis the bars on the windows, lol)

Hope you're having fun by now!
SaskMummy
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm watching reserection :) and snacking

Quoting Marti123: I have a few select days like that at work and even occasionally when at home! (Well, minis the bars on the windows, lol)

Hope you're having fun by now!
usmarinewife1
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:23 PM
I work in the ER my job is a handful. It's alright. I love my job but it's stressful!

I have to say I couldn't work ANYWHERE with bars on the windows and doors. No no no! I was died in there!

Quoting SaskMummy:

At least you have a better job but doesn't change the feelings at all .. im home now yay

Quoting usmarinewife1: I feel your pain. I'm a radiologist and I'm on call 24/7. My job never ends somedays... I love what I do but my hours are a killer!

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:14 AM

definitely!

ladykay_24
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 4:22 AM

I understand totally. I'm a night auditor for a hotel and sometimes it seems like I will never see morning. I'm hoping to be off this job this year. I'm always trying to find a better way of making income and I believe I got something. The first time I see me making money from this.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 5:18 PM

ugh yes

baileymarie723
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:54 PM
I had a day like that yesterday. It seemed like an hour past since I checked the time, but when I check again it was only 15 minutes. I hate days like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)