Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Have a "go to" morning beauty product?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:18 AM
  • 7 Replies
Or tool? That makes getting ready easier quicker or more enjoyable? Please share!!
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:20 AM
I could not live without:

Tinted moisturizer, from Target, lol!

My spray water bottle for the wee little boys hair!
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

No.  I brush my hair, wash my face, brush my teeth and put on deodorant.  I don't do anything with my hair, since it looks nice just brushed.  I don't wear makeup, except on a rare day when I actually feel like putting it on.  So I don't have a go-to.  Unless you count toothpaste.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:35 AM

I do a full face during the weekdays when I have to work, but I've gotten showering, make-up and dressing all done in about a half an hour.  

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:06 AM

DH is my morning routine saver. He gets DS up, dressed, and fed, so all I have to worry about is myself.

Other than that, nothing special. I shower at night and then wash my hair in the mornings. My hair is naturally curly and looks absolutely horrible if I don't wash in the mornings. Either that, or flat-iron it straight, which takes forever and is really not good on my hair.

I guess I don't have a good answer to your question.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 1:30 AM
day moisturizer
makeup remover because I dont usally bother to take iff my eye makeup off at night so i end up doing it in the morning in the shower.
JLWmassage
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I love the Physician Formula Organic CC tinted mositurizer. And at night I do the oil cleaning method on my face

Karekorn
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:33 PM

My Arbonne skin care line.  I will never go without it again now that I found something that has decreased my facial redness/rosacea by over 50%!  I love it so much that I decided to become a consultant and sell the stuff!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)