Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Because it works

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:28 AM
  • 7 Replies

I work for a company that pays you a flat out $200 every time you get someone to sign up for their computer storage backup service for only $8.  Everyone needs their files on their computer and laptops backed up so they will not be lost.  They pay so much because most customers keep their service month after month and soon upgrade to better plans.  The storage is unlimited, you get paid the beginning of each month by direct deposit, check, or a paypal account.  It's legit and I have been using this to pay for college and pay for all of my children's expenses.  I basically do this all the time because it pays all of my bills.  During sign up process you must join with a bank issued card so that they will make sure that you pay every month, because you yourself have to pay the $8 every month.  I HAVE MULTIPLE PAYMENT PROOFS. Please, if you're interested please contact me ASAP and please be serious! Drop me some lines.  Thank You!

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ladyph
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 4:28 PM

This sounds good.  Can you please send me more information?  Thanks.

Debbie

ladyph
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Can you please provide more information. How do I start?  Thanks.

Debbie

juicymama11
by Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:53 AM

hi! I will be glad to send you the info...what is your email?

ladyph
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Please send me more information.  ladyphelan1@gmail.com.  Thanks.

Debbie

nomadbrat83
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Stop spamming everyone's posts. Seriously it is rude and desperate.

Quoting Lagreene: I have been using http://yourjobpay.com/?task=66453 to make Money for a week now and I have already made 225$ which is almost half of my goal of 575$! I know that is a random goal but it's our mortgage payment and I wanted to be ambitious with my goal! This site is absolutely free and they have never asked for my bank info, which I wouldn't give them even if they did! I am so happy I found this! Go to http://yourjobpay.com/?task=66453 and give it a try for yourself....the registration only takes 3 min and they give you a 25$ start up bonus!!! I'm a fan!!
juicymama11
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Quoting ladyph:

Please send me more information.  ladyphelan1@gmail.com.  Thanks.

Debbie

Hi! 

I've been away on business! Are you still interested??

StillMama3
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hey just wanted to share an online marketing tool that can help promote your business. Please Click here to check it out and if you think that it can help.

Thanks,

Latoya

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)