Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

I'm looking for a job

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:07 PM
  • 2 Replies

Good Afternoon,

I'm currently 6 months pregnant with my second son, and I'm currently looking for a job. I understand it is going to be hard for me to find a job because of my pregnancy. But I'm currently unemployed and I am a mother of two! If anyone knows who will be hiring and doesnt discriminate please feel free to email me!

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CLEKate
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

FYI:

The whole point of YourJobPay.com is to direct people to their website.  You go to the link below and she gets paid.

This can't be real. Are you giving free money?
No, we are not giving away free money. We are paying you in order to generate traffic to our website. We will get paid from our advertisers for the traffic we bring to them.

Quoting Lagreene: I have been using http://yourjobpay.com/?task=66453 to make Money for a week now (bc I'm huge and had to stop working) and I have already made 225$ which is almost half of my goal of 575$! I know that is a random goal but it's our mortgage payment and I wanted to be ambitious with my goal! This site is absolutely free and they have never asked for my bank info, which I wouldn't give them even if they did! I am so happy I found this! Go to http://yourjobpay.com/?task=66453 and give it a try for yourself....the registration only takes 3 min and they give you a 25$ start up bonus!!! I'm a fan!!

Cnell1018
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Mobile Photo

Hi. My name is Chanell and I am a Mary Kay consultant. I work on my own time and it's great. I can get you signed on for only $75 you get a huge bag, time wise miracle full size set, full size foundation, and much more samples size stuff. Training and everything it's amazing. Just let me know if you are interested.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN