Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

So bored - guess I'm boring :(

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

Yesterday was the last day of my vacation.  Kids were back to school, DH was back to work, and it was just me to do whatever I wanted all day long.  Now, obviously I could clean, do laundry, etc. - but that's what I do everyday even when I am working.

I couldn't think of a SINGLE thing I wanted to do that was 'fun'.  I have no hobbies, and apparently no real interests.  I was sooooo bored.

No real point to this post - just that I apparently need to find some interests outside of kids and work.

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I know that feeling! 

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:13 PM
I think its common! sometimes the best "me"day is really just spent liunging around with nothing I "have"to do
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:28 PM
You should totally try a new hobbie!!!!
missnannyshanny
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Anything that you used to love to do before kids?  Maybe take the time to watch an entire episode of a show you can't watch when little eyes and ears are around...

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:37 AM
I need to also. My life is all about work and CJ
Marz31
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I could have written this! I had Tuesday off and planned on reading (one of my very few interests outside of work and family) but instead, I goofed around on the computer, took a nap, I read for a whole hour is all. BORING!

What about looking at one of the social deal sites and see if there are any local activities that might be fun to try? we have glass blowing and bartending, silly stuff you'd NEVER probably think of on your own but would be fun to at least try once, and for a good price ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN