Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Biting the Bullet

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have two resumes out a lead for a third job that is not guaranteed at all to exist, and only a pt income right now.  My MK rep has been asking for a while now if I would like to sign up as a rep, tonight she offered to waive the entire fee since all of my income goes directly to our bills, which are mostly covered for the next month or so thanks to DH's budgeting skills.  I can't say I am thrilled, but it should be possible for me to make a small to moderate income on it, and that will help us out, plus it will work with my schedule for the most part.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mattsmate
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:21 AM
My BFF is a MK director. She pays their mortgage with it and most of their bills. However, she has the personality for it. I love the products but I could never do what she does. You can make money but you need to put in the time for training and learning how to expand your customer base. If you want to make money, then you need to expand beyond family and friends. Do you have money for an initial inventory? Is your MK lady a director? If not, ask to talk with her director and ask a lot of questions.
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Good luck in your new venture!
dawncs
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Good luck! I wish you luck with it all!

preacherskid
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:49 PM

I do not have money for an inventory, that is something I need to ask her about.  I know there are ways to work around the inventory.  Mine is not a director-I have done some looking and reading, this is honestly my last option right now.  By June if I don't have some sort of supplemental income, even MK, we may not be able to pay our basic bills.

Quoting mattsmate: My BFF is a MK director. She pays their mortgage with it and most of their bills. However, she has the personality for it. I love the products but I could never do what she does. You can make money but you need to put in the time for training and learning how to expand your customer base. If you want to make money, then you need to expand beyond family and friends. Do you have money for an initial inventory? Is your MK lady a director? If not, ask to talk with her director and ask a lot of questions.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN