Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Hobby, what's yours?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:35 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have a 5 day a week job [and 5 months pregnant] But a while back I decided to take my hobby for painting and digital design / cartoons and would sell them to local folks. Well now I have them on some online websites that allow me to make profit off my designs. It's a fun hobby and I make side money!! :) Here's some of my bordem creations.

:)

WHO ELSE, Does crafts for fun or money? Or "work" from home for side money? What  are your out of work hobbies? Pictures would be cool!!

(wall canvas)

(naughty santa series, started as a joke I drew on Paint computer program and my aunt found it hilarious, so i occasionally make different products with him and his naughty schemes.)

(jewlery boxes you can customize with loved ones or favorite photography)

Breast cancer awareness clothing designs, in memory of all my aunts who fought and won (all who fought or lost), and my aunt gail who died after a long battle.

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mygirl30248
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:37 PM
Reading lol that's it. I like scrap booking & will make my daughter several but haven't done any in years.
leeannfarley
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:39 PM

I LOVE to read, but I find when I am busy in the work week, that it's hard for me to pick up a book and not be able to finish haha. I LOVE reading a book from cover to back in one sitting, I get in to the books.

And as for scrap booking, I want to start, but am afraid i'll become addicted too

Quoting Mygirl30248: Reading lol that's it. I like scrap booking & will make my daughter several but haven't done any in years.

preacherskid
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Crocheting and gardening.

Mssmb
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know if reading is considered a hobby, but that is what I do in my spare time.   I read on the internet and check out lots of books from the library.  

leeannfarley
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
It is :) but I also consider it an alternate reality. Because you feel like you know the characters and feel what they experience !

Quoting Mssmb:

I don't know if reading is considered a hobby, but that is what I do in my spare time.   I read on the internet and check out lots of books from the library.  

RhiannonMare
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I love to read, belly dance, cook, bead, travel and attend Renaissance faires.
leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I read and make jewelry
MikaNTey314
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont have time for hobbies, I work go to school and am a single mom :-(

mom2boys664
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm the treasurer of a local chapter of a non-profit and spend time volunterring.  I also read, garden, and spend time on CM, lol.

StreetsAhead
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I do girl guiding (run a unit)
And then sculpt, draw, cross stitch, crochet and read
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN