Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Who couldn't use some extra pocket cash?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:10 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hey there everyone!

I'm a college student and a young, single mother. So it's pretty obvious that I'm a bit strapped for cash. I recently had a friend of mine tell me about becoming an indepedent business owner, I took the leap and did it. Boy did it help! So I wanted to pass the idea along to any one else on here that could use some extra cash. It was a great help to me! I essentially make money each month while I'm with my daughter, family, friends, or at school. You make as little or as much as you want, you put the amount of time into it that YOU want, and you get the results that you want because of it. If interested comment, private message, or email me at sserio2@umbc.edu and I can tell you more about it.

If anyone else has done some things for extra cash please post in the comments below, I'm really interested in doing whatever possible for my little family.  

by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CLEKate
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

This is not the place to post these.

samanthashake
by New Member on May. 6, 2014 at 12:33 PM

There are families that use this site that could benefit from this, if it wasn't the place to post them then it would've been taken down already.

nomadbrat83
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 3:31 PM
This is the wrong forum for this post
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN