Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Wish you had a fairy godmother?

Posted by on May. 7, 2014 at 9:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: What's the number one thing you wish you could just snap your fingers and fix?

Options:

Dinner hour drama

Time Management

Dealing with other moms at school

Feeling supported (by spouse)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

I'm trying to find the best way to support moms through an online business.  Am I off base on thinking these are issues that are relevent and important?  Anything else you would suggest?  What would you think was worth the time and money?

by on May. 7, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nighttiger
by Ashley on May. 9, 2014 at 6:08 PM
I voted time management but I dont know how anyone could really help with that. There is simply too little time in the day and everything is a trade off. Do I neglect my house, my kids, my husband, my dog my work? Something has to give for something else to happen.
Marti123
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:30 PM
This was tough, all of those are somewhat pertinent to me.

I agree with above, I just need more time than the 24 hours available to manage! Although life organization fits in that category. I need like an app or another add-on to Microsoft office calendar that pops up life reminders, like dental appt. Time, time to shop for Father's Day, time to enroll in this sports season, time to shop for swimsuits, time to plant you flowers and the list goes on and on and on. You know something that would allow you to customize ages of family members and location of residence, etc.
iansmommy9
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 7:06 PM

I'd snap my fingers and I'd have a clean house...that's what I need help with.

trish2tew
by on May. 17, 2014 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Where's the energy level button? wink mini

Spirit.heart
by on May. 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM

What would you think was worth the time and money? 

It would depend on what the service was and how much you charged to do it. There isn't a lot of "disposable" income available for a lot of people. Even though I selected Time Management, I would not hire anyone to manage my personal time - my Google Calendar reminds me when I have to be somewhere or do something. 

My Time Management needs would be business-related. I need someone to handle my social media marketing, which can take hours of my day.

Unless you can grocery shop and cook my dinner, an online business would not help me!

Robin
I teach women how to develop their psychic abilities so they can touch lives and promote healing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)