Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Going to have a new boss

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 6:31 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am having a new boss next year.My current boss has been talking retiring since last year and announced in December.He did decide his last year will be in December and he chose his son Kenneth to take over his used car lot in January.Kenneth is like him,nice with a heart of gold and he said I am going to stay and gave me great news,I am going to be the  supervisior in the repair side which will be happening next year also.I have been working there 5 years and don't complain at all.Plus my boss is glad to buy one car brand a lot,BMW.Knows I know the common problems with them and I am the only BMW expert there.Kenneth is talking raise for all of the employees too.I said to Kenneth I would stay if he took over and listened.

by on May. 14, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 7:53 PM

That sounds like great news!!!  Next year can't come soon enough, huh?  Glad you have employers that appreciate their employees!  =0)

amomof2sons
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

My boss was even nice to me on the 9th and he knew Mother's day was coming up.Took 3 female co workers and and I out for lunch on him and also gave us a gift card from somewhere.Gave me a Lowes $50.00 gift card.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN