Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Need a job please help

Posted by on May. 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi Ladies, I don't know where to turn.  I quit my job the beginning of 2014 to care for myself after I was in a car wreck and to help my disabled son; we are also victims of dometic abuse.  State denied me unemployment, food stamps, and any assistance.  I had doctor's who sent me back to work after my car accident and did not put me on disability.  I have a small event planning business which I love, but is not supporting us at this time.  I need help to find a job near Philadelphia soon or my son and I might lose our home.  Any advice would be appreciated.  I am a college grad.  Have had a few interviews but no real offers.  Open to part-time or full-time jobs in legitimate businesses. Thank you.

by on May. 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
reinydawn
by Member on May. 26, 2014 at 3:42 PM

What kind of work are you looking for?  Just from this post, you seem pretty bright.  I have a business I run out of my home part-time (in addition to my CPA firm) that I could show you about.  It enabled me to leave my old CPA firm the first of the year and go out on my own without worrying about losing the money from the "job".  I hope you are able to find something soon!

janet4kids
by Member on May. 26, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Are you interested in working from home? I share on Facebook and make money there. It's not enough yet for me to quit my main job, but I am almost to the point of it matching what I make. Eventually I'll be surpassing it and able to quit and just work completely from home.

I share Plexus with people by posting Before and After pictures of the great results people are having. The most famous Plexus products are a weight loss combo (Plexus Slim and Accelerator) that people are also finding helps to regulate blood sugar, if needed. What I do is very low key and I don't "sell" persay, but just share a testimony or picture here and there and if people are interested in learning more they contact me. I also get paid on everyone on my team, which is about 80 people so far, and so my income grows every month! I've never had a month my income has not grown, and It's residual.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about, you can email me at  janet4Kids@sbcglobal.net.
I've been able to help lots of moms do the same thing I am doing, and helping them stay home with their kids. As a single mom, I understand the struggle moms who are doing it all on their own face.

Janet 

Spirit.heart
by on May. 27, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

You already have a business you love, nothing could be better than that! Is there any way to market it differently or join the local Chamber of Commerce? What is your degree in?

Robin - Intuitive Mentor and Creator of Bridging the Psychic Gap

Meritangel
by New Member on May. 27, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Quoting Spirit.heart:

You already have a business you love, nothing could be better than that! Is there any way to market it differently or join the local Chamber of Commerce? What is your degree in?

Hi Spirit Heart,

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement.  Yes, I do feel that it is the best loving what I do, but I have quite a bit of debt that needs to be paid as well as the current bills.  So a second job is definitely in order.  I will consider the local chamber as well as some local business associations though, thanks for the suggestion.  I have degrees in Music and Biology.

Thanks!

Spirit.heart
by on May. 28, 2014 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel like you can do something with your music degree right now. Can you teach music lessons on the side? You can market that to local mom's groups, ask schools if you can teach music to kids after school, go to the parks and rec department in your town to teach an intro to music class. 

Robin - Intuitive Mentor and Creator of Bridging the Psychic Gap

HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you tried temp agencies or job bidding sites like Elance?  Are you on LinkedIn?  Join local groups and post about seeking a job.

Nataliecj
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM
To be a distributor you have to sign up under another distributor which would put you on that persons team. When you sign up you buy whats called the business builder kit. It costs 99$ plus tax and shipping it comes out to like 110$ depending on where you live and the taxes of that state. It comes with about 5 blitz cards some ordering forms a catalog and a box of 4 wraps! As a distributor you sell them individually for 25 - 30$. However, the blitz cards are kinda like a coupon and then you sell each individual wrap for 25$ so you will at least make 100 dollars off of the 4 wraps in your kit so you make your money back from purchasing the kit on that. Then you set up an auto shipment on your account for at least 80 bv. Each item we sell is assigned a bonus volume (BV). For example the loyal pricing of a box of wraps is 59$ but its 54 BV. The auto shipment makes you eligible for commission (commission qualified) Once you reach 400 Personal Bonus Volume (PBV) that makes you commission qualified as well so then you wont have to have an auto shipment if you dont want one after your first auto shipment. However I would keep it to keep you stocked on wraps and facial applicators. You basically need to get loyal customers and have people sign up as distributors under you which begins to build your team! During your first month if you sign up 4 loyal customers you get 120$ in free products! Buy two boxes of wraps sell them for 30$ each thats 240$ in free money! You make 10% off of your loyal customers and distributors GV. When you sign a distributor and they get 2 loyal customers in their first 30 days you make 100$ for them "fast starting." Thats pretty much the first month. Plus, of you sign up now u will be eligible for a 10,000$ bonus! You will get this bonus if you make Diamond by September 31st! It is definitely do able!!!! 5 people I personally know have gotten the bonus!
Momy12
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:40 PM
I work what stay at home moms halping them make money I well give u 20 just for working what me you can mak 300 to 500 a day call me at 480-238-4545 ask for crystal
Jerseyhotblood
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Want to START earning $125 over and OVER and OVER…..with room to advance… JUST by chatting on facebook?

I am looking for 2 SERIOUS, MOTIVATED people that are ready to start making money NOW

These slots fill up QUICK!!!  So do NOT say to yourself, “Oh, I will look into it later”  TAKE CONTROL AND GET MOTIVATED!!

You are looking for that PERFECT opportunity, well HERE IT IS!!! PROVEN SUCCESS!!!! I am a mom of 3. I do NOT have time to waste on opportunities that don't work!!.

Are you ready to make money NOW?!?!?

http://www.ingresocybernetico.com/landing/?jersey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN