Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

I'm sinking into the muck at cafemom.......

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM
  • 18 Replies
4 moms liked this
Ladies, just a big "I love this group" hug!!!!

I was posting more in the school age group and there are two really mean members that I felt were personally attacking my posts, and yea, it's just a silly online forum, but I still couldn't refrain myself and *hangs head guiltily* I responded not so nice, lol. And you guys know, that's not like me. I had to come back here to confess, haha! But I just couldn't control my texting fingers, I started sinking into the muck!

Anyway, I think I'll just stay here, lol, any given week, there's about what? 2 or 3 of us left ;)
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh....I hate CM drama-seekers like that.  I have certain grops that I will stick to for just that reason.

ljmom24
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:15 AM

Yah sometimes I wonder do you interact with people face to face the way you do on CM? Then I think maybe if so thats why you are on line you drove everyone around you away. Seen some post that makes me think what crawled up your butt and do you treat your kids that way. Think we all stoop to that low point at some point. Its human nature. We all have bad days some just seem to have more bad then good. Although I will confess sometimes I read the drama for entertainment.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:44 AM
I remember that group ! I loved it for the most part but there are always a couple of people....

This group has a much more even keel- less drama !
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no! I belong to a group that, regardless of what I post, I get trashed and bashed and beaten up...basically told what a horrible person I am. From people who don't even know me!! So, that's why I post some of my stuff in here even though it doesn't belong here really. This group is nice and supportive, and I really appreciate that.

And yeah, what happened to everyone? This used to be a pretty active group!

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM

I'm still here!  I now mod over at Smarter living, but I still show up here.  This used to be a much more lively group!

Marz31
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I have been in the midst of major drama on other sites, I just ignore it here, try hard not to get involved. I've been on forums and message boards for 20 years, versus I think a lot of the people who go out seeking drama are fairly young and new to such types of forums or just love drama and nothing will stop them from being totally mean. But yeah, stick with us :) BIG HUGS!

bluelace777
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:15 AM

I'm here, lurking from time to time. I've been busy with life stuff.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I'm here.....as much as I can.  Summer will be better.

I agree.  This group is great and when I need to post something, I post here.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I'm still here lurking lol. I go to the mom confession's group just when I'm really bored. I usually don't post anything in there because those ladies are completely crazy. They'll flip over anything and it's sad.

MindPalace
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:41 AM

I used to be a member of that group. It's not the worst, which almost makes it easier to get sucked in because your guard is down! 

Now, my home page has those top five posts removed and I deleted all the groups that are catty or dramatic. Ain't got no time for that! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)