Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Friday the 13th was not good to me

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 10:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

Friday the 13th was not good to me at all today.My boss put me on an engine change in a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am yesterday and I finished  it up 9:30 this morning.My boss bought it with a bad engine out of a car auction,someone drove it with bad headgaskets and cooked it.I started it up and the replacement engine was bad,rods pounding with a mad man with a hammer wanting out.It was my co worker John's fault,he was told to pull it out of another Grand Am in the parts yard and and did not.He pulled it out of another vehicle and did not read on the windshield with bad engine written on it.My boss saw something was wrong and I was not happy at all.He called John up and told him he pulled the wrong engine.I pulled it out again waiting 3 hours for the right replacement engine being pulled.Finally dropped in this engine,I said screw it and said I was going home to my boss.Luckily my boss understood and let me go home.He saw I needed to calm down and will finish it up on Monday.My boss is having a talk with John on Monday,he never does anything right and butchers things up cutting up the junk cars in the parts yard.

by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michiganmom116
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 10:21 PM

I hate wasting time thanks to incapable co-workers.  It's so frustrating!

amomof2sons
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM

John was told to pull this engine out of this Grand Am in the parts yard and I was there when he was told.My boss has 3 other guys there in his parts yard,they listen and don't butcher things up.Plus John can be a racist,has told me go back to Canada where I belong a few times.I am originally from Canada now living in the United States.

darbyakeep45
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:55 PM

How frustrating...sorry!

amomof2sons
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM

It was frustrating when it happened.The 3 other guys in the parts yard I get along with and can't stand John at all.The 3 other guys in the parts yard don't butcher things up and do things right.

amomof2sons
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Good news is John got fired,boss had him walk in his office and they had a talk.A co worker in the parts yard I get along with was glad too,he is Mexican and John called him the racist word a Mexican is called I will not mention on Friday.I take pride being Canadian although I am a legal US citizen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)