Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

This week is going better

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 6:38 PM
  • 4 Replies

This week is going better.A now ex co worker in the parts yard was fired yesterday.His name was John and he was not good to me and another co worker in the parts yard.I am origanally from Canada and this other co worker in the parts yard whom I get along with very well is Mexican.Told me to go back to Canada where I belong and did the same to this co worker of mine.We both told our boss this and he had enough of it,he is good person and treats his employees the same.Plus he was ignorant,butchered things up and did nothing right at all.It was over something on Friday also,the wrong engine pulled out of a parts car which was bad.I installed it in another car Friday,rods pounding.I got this same car done today,right engine pulled and is quiet.I am a day behind,was supposed to start on a transmission swap in a 2003 Taurus this morning,half way putting this one back together and the replacement transmission in.I had my break also in the morning,Mac tool guy comes in every Tuesday and bought a couple screwdriver sets from him.I traded in a box full of good used Craftsman screwdrivers in.Good thing is that he has them sold and can make a profit from them,gave me $10.00 for them on trade.Knows a neighorhood kid that wants a good starter set of screwdrivers.I am happy with my new screwdrivers.I gave my boss a thank you gift,a 24 pack of Labatt Blue and he loves Labatt Blue beer.He has a beer after working hours.

by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I'm glad things are going to work out for you.  There is nothing worse than an ignorant butthead!

amomof2sons
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:28 PM

I hate racists too and he was one.My boss has a daughter in law that is from Sweden,his son's wife.He offended her too and she gave it to him.His daughter in law is not to mess with and she punched him in the chest very good,said she was a no good Swedish person.John did offend me last week during my lunch break,saw one of my favorite Canadian dishes I love to eat,poutine and called it disgusting.Poutine is a dish,french fries covered with gravy and cheese curds.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:16 PM
I've seen poutine on Diners, drive-ins and dives, it looks so yummy, lol.

Quoting amomof2sons:

I hate racists too and he was one.My boss has a daughter in law that is from Sweden,his son's wife.He offended her too and she gave it to him.His daughter in law is not to mess with and she punched him in the chest very good,said she was a no good Swedish person.John did offend me last week during my lunch break,saw one of my favorite Canadian dishes I love to eat,poutine and called it disgusting.Poutine is a dish,french fries covered with gravy and cheese curds.

amomof2sons
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Good thing is my boss has a new head guy running the parts yard now.His name is Bruce and great to me,respects other people's culture is one thing.Treats women right too.He does things right with no butchering done at all.I needed a plug in for a Ford truck alternator today and Bruce cut it longer than I needed,he even brought it over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN