Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

We're slowly getting there

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM
  • 6 Replies

Jackson has finally decided he doesn't want to wear pull ups anymore :D He was dry most of Sunday with 2 accidents (one of each) Monday and yesterday were pretty dry days. There were a couple times that he just got up and went by himself. He's gotten pretty upset at bedtime when I told him we had to put on a pull up.

He's also slept in his bed the last couple nights. Sunday night was pretty rough but it's gotten better every night since :) He did end up in my bed Monday night because he woke up twice from leg cramps though.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
trish2tew
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:03 AM

He's doing great. Keep it up and he'll be potty trained soon!

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:09 AM

I know we (mil and I) are ready for him to be potty trained at least during the day :) My mil and I are hoping he'll be completely day trained before he starts school again the end of August. Plus it'll save me quite a bit of money because those things get expensive lol.

Quoting trish2tew:

He's doing great. Keep it up and he'll be potty trained soon!

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow! That's some pretty sudden progress! It's amazing how they just suddenly one day decide to be potty trained :)

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:45 AM

We're definitely proud of him. Monday night at bedtime he started calling my name so I went to check on him. He said "potty please" so I told him to go. I told him that if he has to go potty he doesn't have to ask just in case I don't hear him calling. I told him he can always get up to go potty.

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Wow! That's some pretty sudden progress! It's amazing how they just suddenly one day decide to be potty trained :)

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Got a call from my mil a while ago. Jackson took himself to the potty and pooped :D It's amazing the things you get excited about when you're a mom lol

aj_mom
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 3:17 PM

That's great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN