Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Woops! (Again)

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
Every year my DH remembers the day he first called me, & our first date (20 years ago!).

Sometimes it's in the form of a sweet message, other times it's gifts or flowers. And every year I forget.

Happened again yesterday. I even put it in my phone last year but had to reset my phone since then & forgot to put it back in.

He doesn't seem to mind that I always forget but I feel kinda bad...
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Right there with ya sistah!!!dh remembers all the firsts, and I barely remember our anniv I put dates in my phone reminders in outlook and I still forget cards to say "happy..... that morning And I feel bad too... tomorrow is his bday and I have no gift EEEK
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Awwww, but that's so sweet of him!
MindPalace
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Haha, aww, I think it's sweet that he rememers. I usually remember the day we first started dating, but this year it whizzed right by and I didn't catch it. It happens! 

HotJerZMama
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Some people are just really good at remembering dates. I'm like you, I barely remember my own birthday let alone an anniversary or something like that. Lol. What really helped me was putting reminders on my outlook calendar for work. Since I look at that calendar every day at work, I won't miss it and it solves the problem of losing the reminders when you get a new phone. But you have a good guy to remember all of that :)
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:33 PM

That's really sweet

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:39 PM

awwww....that's sweet. My husband doesn't even know it's Wednesday!  hahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)