• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me about you.......

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:51 PM
  • 29 Replies
What is the most stressful thing going on in your life right now?

And next, what is the last thing that happened that put a huge smile on your face??
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Stress? Easy. Tomorrow I have to be at the surgery center by 6 am for my tubal. I am terrified.

Smiles? Yesterday I bought myself the Volvo!!!!! :) I love it!!!!

Usually my smile would have to do with ds but since he is still at my mom's.....he's having a blast and that makes me smile :)
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
teen ds' angst ... moody moody

thing that put a smile on my face was seeing dh ' face as we came down the hill overlooking Lake Champlain today. the lake always makes him relax and forget how much stress he has at work
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:53 PM
yay for the Volvo!!!!!

Quoting adamsmom0116: Stress? Easy. Tomorrow I have to be at the surgery center by 6 am for my tubal. I am terrified.

Usually my smile would have to do with ds but since he is still at my mom's.....he's having a blast and that makes me smile :)
the3Rs
by Group Admin on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Stress? I've been sick lately & there seems to be little end in sight.

Big smile? Probably when DH got the job offer :)
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Thinking about you tomorrow! Awesome for the Volvo, sharp looking cars! My friend loves hers!

Quoting adamsmom0116: Stress? Easy. Tomorrow I have to be at the surgery center by 6 am for my tubal. I am terrified.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Teens, blech!

Life is just better when our partners are happy!

Quoting calsmom62: teen ds' angst ... moody moody

thing that put a smile on my face was seeing dh ' face as we came down the hill overlooking Lake Champlain today. the lake always makes him relax and forget how much stress he has at work
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:02 PM
I'm sorry! Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting the3Rs: Stress? I've been sick lately & there seems to be little end in sight.

Big smile? Probably when DH got the job offer :)
Mygirl30248
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Stress ... DD is 6.5 yo & has such attitude. Its awful & I have ppl giving me conflicting advice.

Smile ... Booking a trip to cape cod yesterday for in a few weeks. DD will have a taekwondo class with grand master & a tournament we are going with great friends & staying at an awesome camp ground with a jump pillow!!!
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Stress ... dealing with the stbx. I haven't talked to him much lately except to find out when he wanted to pick Jackson up and drop him off this weekend. He did text to ask when our schedule was for bedtime (something he SHOULD have known if you ask me) I did get irritated at him yesterday when I met him to get Jackson at 5pm. He told me that Jackson hadn't eaten since 10. Really? You didn't feed him lunch?!?!

Smile ... Getting to actually see Jackson write his name Friday night. Just seeing that look of accomplishment made my day :)

Oh and finally getting to buy some stuff I needed. I bought a new pair of shoes for work, 2 pairs of shorts and a couple bras. Yay for clothes that fit!

Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg, I can completely relate to the moody teen son thing. Ugh. I thought I dodged a bullet by having boys because I thought only girls were moody. Boy was I wrong :-)

Quoting calsmom62: teen ds' angst ... moody moody

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)