Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 week!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:10 PM
  • 3 Replies

Steph has gone to sleep in her bed all week!  One night was a bit of a fight, and I had to kick DH out of the room, nearly out of the house, when she asked to come into our room and he was about to give in without even trying to say no.

But, I got her to sleep that night, and for a whole week in her own bed!

Now, I need to get her to sleep all night in her own bed!

Visit Investors!

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:47 PM

HOORAY! We invented the Sleeping Fairy in order to help DD transition into her own room ALL NIGHT, she was about 4.5 when we did it. Anyway, the sleeping fairy would visit in the night and leave loose change on the floor in her room if she was found in her bed. I kid you NOT, we had ONE night where she didn't stay in and a month later, the Sleeping Fairy left her a bigger gift to congratulate her for being such a big girl and then moved on. Altho she still visits at random times just to keep her on her toes ;)

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:11 AM

That's awesome! Jackson has been going to bed in his room for a month or so now. Our problem has been him staying in his bed. This morning after I got up that he slept through the night in his own bed. He hasn't made it through the night in his bed since things went down with stbx about a month ago.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:18 PM
What a great first step! Hard work for sure!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)