Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Mom fail - right here!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:10 AM
  • 15 Replies

Today my DS starts 3rd grade. I didn't even think about taking a pic this morning. OOPS.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who forgets to capture these milestones....

by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dlock25
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Nope I was at work. Husband took them and forgot to

smorgan865
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:17 AM
I often forget to take photos of moments I wish I had!

Maybe get one this afternoon? Or cheat and get one tomorrow?
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to remind my mil to take a couple next week when DS starts.

ljmom24
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:29 PM

I do first day and last day of school pictures every year since kidergarten well every year except this year. Partly DS is getting older and has issues letting me take pictures. Part  I wasn't the one taking him to school so in the morning rush it got over looked. It happens. We took a picture a few days later wink wink last day of school. In 5. 10 , 15 years who will remember it was 2 days after last day.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I am sorry, just click "1st week" photos on Friday...........and really, my first day of school photos will be locked on my cell phone photo stream forever. 

And if you ever need help reminding you of what a great mom you are, let me know, I have all kinds of tales, truth be told, our little MaeLena, well, her whole first year is documented with shitty Iphone photos, lol..........but she doesn't mind, she'd just happy that we don't forget her in the car..............

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 4:32 PM
I could do that. Probably when he's old like m, no one will even know it was the second day and not the first!

Quoting smorgan865: I often forget to take photos of moments I wish I had!

Maybe get one this afternoon? Or cheat and get one tomorrow?
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Ha! Well, you bring up a good point though. So we don't have first day pics. At least we remember the kids in the car. And I've never forgotten to feed him or anything so I guess we're good :)

Quoting Marti123:

I am sorry, just click "1st week" photos on Friday...........and really, my first day of school photos will be locked on my cell phone photo stream forever. 

And if you ever need help reminding you of what a great mom you are, let me know, I have all kinds of tales, truth be told, our little MaeLena, well, her whole first year is documented with shitty Iphone photos, lol..........but she doesn't mind, she'd just happy that we don't forget her in the car..............

MindPalace
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Lol! Just take the pic tomorrow and in 5 years, you'll never even remember. ;)

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 11:21 PM
raising both hands my kids, someday, will be sorting through our worldly goods when we kick the bucket, shaking their heads, wondering where we put all those childhood pics surely we took of them..... yeah , sorry kids....
Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Start a new tradition...."SECOND day of X grade" photos :) problem solved! LOL not a fail at all! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)