Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Work husband...:

mna_823
found out today that i get to get 2 fillings replaced.....so not looking forward to that.
Yesterday at 12:51 PM
Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:22 PM
  • 10 Replies
Do you have one? There's a guy that I work with, we're not flirty and don't talk outside of work but he's usually the one I end up venting to or sharing stories about cute things that our kids did or something.

Just curious to see if any of you momma's had something similar.
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:48 PM

No.  There are very few men where I work and the ones around are not the vent/sharing kind since they are all executives and I would rather they now know that much since I hope to be an executive soon.

Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:56 PM

My whole office is more like a family than a bunch of coworkers....well, my department anyway. we all have pretty good relationships with each other and talk about non-work stuff all the time. It's nice to have that level of friendship rather than just being someone I work with. 

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:40 PM

I kind of do. He came over and was at my building every day for a couple weeks but I haven't seen him in a while (he works in another building) I've talked to him over im several times since then and we were actually supposed to get drinks one night. I've been talking to him mostly because he's going through (or just finished) a divorce with his wife/ex-wife.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:47 PM

I do but not someone that I chat with everyday.  We joke around but the reason we do is because we share the same last name and the first initial of our first name.  When we are at meetings and introduce ourselves, we always "not related" or "not married".  haha

michiganmom116
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:14 PM

I'm the only woman!  LOL  I talk to my boss a lot and we share things like that.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I have had a work husband in the past; talked to daily, did extra things for, helped organize his days; he'd buy coffee and such. It was TOTALLY work related and platonic in nature though.

I really do not have one currently. 

Jaide2883
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:08 AM
I use to but he quit so now I have a work wife.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Nope I don't have one at this job.

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Yes, I definitely have a work husband, actually 3 of them.  We are a small office of 3 guys and 2 (soon to be 3) women.  These guys are probably more like brothers as they are pretty protective of me but they are all different when it comes to advice and opinions.  And seeing as I'm newly divorced, they are even more protective & full of advice.  LOL

Cjam
by Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Yes I have one and he is awesome.  We are both single but I have a son and we talk about everything when I see him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)