Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

BUSTED!!-Updated

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

A worker at my company was spotted on a dating site by another worker.  The one that spotted him is single.  The one who was spotted is married with kids.  Fake name, in the company shirt. He was given a phone call by the one who spotted him asking him to take it down as he is giving the company advertising we don't want.  He couldn't believe he got busted.  He has removed the profile, which said not single, not looking, just looking for "fun". 

I so want to send something to his wife, but it is not my business, I don't know either personally, and don't know the situation.

So, he didn't take the profile down, he only took the picture down!

Visit Investors!

by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Bizarre!
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Wow! He has balls to keep it up. You all have to face his family at events :(
MindPalace
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Yikes! I can't blame you for wanting to involve yourself. It's hard on your conscience to ignore slimy behavior like that!

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:59 PM

What a sleaze ball

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:15 PM
as much as you feel like involving yoursekf, that internet meme, not my circus, not my monkeys" is a good motto in this case
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:18 AM

He's probably embarassed that you guys know no. It's a sleazy thing to do, but for all we know his wife knws about it

suroundedbyboys
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:34 AM
I would let the wife know, if it were me I'd want to know. If she is okay with it then fine, but if my husband was looking for fun it wouldn't be fine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)