Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The things I have to say

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
"get your feet out of the tree" ...do you ever marvel at the things you have to say to your kids ?
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, everyday!

Just today "hmmmm, I know you think Santa should have left a lighter so your new dragon can breathe fire. But..............."
"I do play with you, but I don't feel like climbing that tree right now so you can practice shooting your nerf bow & arrow until I fall out if the tree."
"No you cannot go to your friend's house today even if it is baby Jesus' birthday party"
"Stop that, you are not going to paint your bunk bed (washing machine, chair) with your new art kit!" Why did I buy him that again???
"Your brother's head is not a drum, give me those sticks"
"No I do not know Santa well enough to have him come back twice a year"
"No we don't put our hands in the trash to get food, yucky!"

The MOST appalling about 6 months ago: "don't let your sister touch your penis!" Followed with refresher course on why privates are private! I mean really, nothing in life prepares you for that!!
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok your last one is the ultimate in this category!!!
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness! We should all keep journals with these funnies.

mattsmate
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
The one that comes to my mind immediately is:
"We do not lick people or anything that is not a lollipop!"
Mygirl30248
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG yes, ugh, now if I can think of anything as of recently hmmmmmm

Oh "get your foot out of the bucket of peanuts" yup gave her the bucket (my fault) & she was done & stuck her foot in it while watching TV like WTF ugh so that bucket is now her's.

"I don't want to see hiding in locker on classdojo again or I swear" .... classdojo is a classroom app a teacher can use to show what happened during the day, it's great *sarcasm* some days I want to ring her neck!

calsmom62
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 7:20 PM
that sounds like a great app!

Quoting Mygirl30248:

OMG yes, ugh, now if I can think of anything as of recently hmmmmmm

Oh "get your foot out of the bucket of peanuts" yup gave her the bucket (my fault) & she was done & stuck her foot in it while watching TV like WTF ugh so that bucket is now her's.

"I don't want to see hiding in locker on classdojo again or I swear" .... classdojo is a classroom app a teacher can use to show what happened during the day, it's great *sarcasm* some days I want to ring her neck!

the3Rs
by Group Admin on Dec. 27, 2014 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Just yesterday I told them all to go outside and 'shoot each other'. They got new light strike guns and were playing in the house & driving me batty, so I wanted them to play it outside - but the words came out wrong, LOL.
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2014 at 10:44 AM
hahaha thats awesome!!

Quoting the3Rs: Just yesterday I told them all to go outside and 'shoot each other'. They got new light strike guns and were playing in the house & driving me batty, so I wanted them to play it outside - but the words came out wrong, LOL.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)