Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's that time again....New Year's

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
Resolutions.

I love the feeling of New Year's. I love making New Year's resolutions. I love the feeling of fresh new beginnings!

DH every year says, "my resolution is not to make any stupid new year resolutions." Lol, I love him anyway!!

Which camp are you in? What are your resolutions???
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:28 PM
I tend not to make them because, well, the futility of it, lol. I do love the New Year , though, it is like a new beginning.
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I like the feeling of a "fresh start" so to speak. It's a time when I can reset things and say - Going forward. No looking back.

That said....I don't do resolutions.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 11:07 PM
I make the same resolutions every year. And every year, I fail. Fingers crossed for 2015 :)
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Awwww, that just doesn't seen right!!! Good luck again this year!

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I make the same resolutions every year. And every year, I fail. Fingers crossed for 2015 :)
Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting Marti123: Awwww, that just doesn't seen right!!! Good luck again this year!

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I make the same resolutions every year. And every year, I fail. Fingers crossed for 2015 :)
deccaf
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I don't do resolutions.  They seem destined to fail.  During the year, though, I will decide to do various things that could be resolutions, but they are not "New Year's Resolutions"

mamashley
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:45 AM
I don't make resolutions due to I don't know anyone who has ever followed through. I set new years goals that I want to achieve. This year my goals are to drink less pop, save some money each paycheck and keep stuff organized
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)