Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Working Moms! Start Here...

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2015 at 3:58 PM
  • 166 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Working Moms!

Introduce yourself to our wonderful group!

Need help getting started with the introduction?  Here are a few questions to get you going...

1. Are you full or part time? In the home or outside the home?

2. How many kids do you have? 

3. Where do you live? 

4. Today's goal is...?

5. Put up a picture or two to show us who you are and what your family is like.

After you introduce yourself, respond to moms who have replied.  Quote their reply so they are notified that there has been a response.  You can like the reply as well.

Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. 

Visit this link to add your first name or nickname to your posts.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/47645/forums/read/20504745/Would_you_like_your_name_added_to_your_posts 

by on Jan. 5, 2015 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommaof2Girlz76
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2015 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello,
My name is christina I have a 15(soon to be 16) and an 18 year old daughters. My youngest will be getting her license soon and my oldest is in her 2nd year of college. I am very prproud of both of my girls. I was born and raised in Missouri. I have been seperated for 5 years and will be getting a divorce soon. I work in the healthcare field as a cna and have been a cna since 2002. I love meeting new people and become friends.
deccaf
by Group Admin on Jan. 25, 2015 at 8:36 AM
Welcome!

Quoting Mommaof2Girlz76: Hello,
My name is christina I have a 15(soon to be 16) and an 18 year old daughters. My youngest will be getting her license soon and my oldest is in her 2nd year of college. I am very prproud of both of my girls. I was born and raised in Missouri. I have been seperated for 5 years and will be getting a divorce soon. I work in the healthcare field as a cna and have been a cna since 2002. I love meeting new people and become friends.
momma62009
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM

My name is Michelle. I have 8 children altogether, 5 still live at home. My daughters are 15, 5, and 4. My sons are 23, 20, 18,(they all live on their own) and 9, and 3. I work full time in dispatch and payroll for a large wholesale greenhouse and part time customer service job on the weekends. I have been single now for almost 2 years.

deccaf
by Group Admin on Jan. 26, 2015 at 3:14 PM

Welcome!  Your story sounds familiar.  Were you using a different screenname a while ago?  Momof8 maybe?

Quoting momma62009:

My name is Michelle. I have 8 children altogether, 5 still live at home. My daughters are 15, 5, and 4. My sons are 23, 20, 18,(they all live on their own) and 9, and 3. I work full time in dispatch and payroll for a large wholesale greenhouse and part time customer service job on the weekends. I have been single now for almost 2 years.

Visit Investors!

momma62009
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2015 at 3:26 PM

Quoting deccaf:

Welcome!  Your story sounds familiar.  Were you using a different screenname a while ago?  Momof8 maybe?

Quoting momma62009:

No ive always had this screen name. Just havent been on in a long time. I think i was pregnant with my 7th the last time i was on here. looking forward to getting to know y'all.

confusedmom1028
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2015 at 10:00 AM

1. Are you full or part time? In the home or outside the home?  Work full time at a local University. Been here 5 years, got to be a stay at home Mom for first 2 years of little girls life. Yeah!

2. How many kids do you have? One 7 year old girl

3. Where do you live? Southwest Virginia

4. Today's goal is...?  Remember to put the casserole in the oven when I get home... i know, dare to dream big :)

5. Put up a picture or two to show us who you are and what your family is like. Sorry, have a phobia about posting pics online.

deccaf
by Group Admin on Jan. 28, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Welcome!  I also have one girl, she is 4.  I actually don't have to worry about dinner tonight as I turned the crockpot on, which I usually forget and end up having wasted food.  No problem about the pic, I totally get it.

Quoting confusedmom1028:

1. Are you full or part time? In the home or outside the home?  Work full time at a local University. Been here 5 years, got to be a stay at home Mom for first 2 years of little girls life. Yeah!

2. How many kids do you have? One 7 year old girl

3. Where do you live? Southwest Virginia

4. Today's goal is...?  Remember to put the casserole in the oven when I get home... i know, dare to dream big :)

5. Put up a picture or two to show us who you are and what your family is like. Sorry, have a phobia about posting pics online.

Visit Investors!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 29, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Hey all! I am Maranda. I am a married mom of four living in Austin, Texas. I work full-time, but work remotely from home. 

deccaf
by Group Admin on Jan. 30, 2015 at 8:18 AM
Hi there! Are your kids older or younger?

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Hey all! I am Maranda. I am a married mom of four living in Austin, Texas. I work full-time, but work remotely from home. 

callisto22
by Member on Jan. 30, 2015 at 4:14 PM

Hi all. My name is Ashley, and I am a working mom! I work full time, outside of the home, in the construction industry. I have (1) 5 year old daughter and I live in CA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)