Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies! Need some serious help and advice!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:42 PM
  • 2 Replies

I've been working as a dental hygienist for a year now. I have a four month old beautiful baby boy named Ali. I was offered a great job with better pay. I snagged that job and was fired after working for only a couple days! They were a very upscale uptight dental facitility which I wasn't a fan of, but I was attracted to the money aspect considering I have a family now and my husband goes to school. I need to find some sort of stay at home job that I can work from my computer. Anything that involves customer service/sales...I'll do it all! If you have any advice or opprotunity for me let me know!! 

Rachel Saleh

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
deccaf
by Group Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Work from home jobs are hard to find unless it's direct sales. Most people I know who work from home are people that worked in an office first and transitioned.
I believe many places like phone company customer service centers have employees that telecommute.
HotMama330
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Check out websites like Elance.  You can find some freelance work there to tide you over until you find something, or you could freelance full time if you're successful at it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)