Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

texting whoops

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:47 AM
  • 5 Replies

DS's basketball coach communicates by text, which is fine. Yesterday they sent a group text. Today, I needed to text them. But, instead of texting just them, I text the whole team. So now I have all these text messages.....Who is this?

WHOOPS! Someday I'll learn how to use my phone!

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:52 AM
Oh how I hate group text. Haha. My friend has the same phone and has the ability to choose to reply to the sender or the group but I can't. Not sure how to do that if I can. I would also love the ability to leave a group text if possible.
deccaf
by Group Admin on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:41 AM

I truly detest group text!

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:05 AM
Whoops! It's ok though, everybody understands because it has almost happened to everyone!
MindPalace
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:22 AM

hahaha! nothing makes ya feel old like technology. 

My 4 year old was playing on my phone the other day and somehow got a picture from my phone on the tv screen. I had no idea that was even possible. How did my 4 year old figure that out?! I felt so out of touch and I'm only 25!

ljmom24
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:35 PM

ODS baseball coach does group text thankfully to DH phone not mine. Depending on the message he either responds to the group or just the coach. Like if coach asking if a practice time is good or wants confirmation we got a time change but if ODS can't make something he does just to coach. Sometimes coach screws up and forgets he is sending to all not a few. We have known him for awhile now and he was sending a funny text because we missed a playoff game and DS had the game of his life so he was hinting we should stay home but when it went out to all he realized how it came off. We laughed. Other times we have gotten random un called for group text from other parents. Although some are funny. Two moms who boys go to school with his, likes to rattle him up sometimes.

SIL sends group text but with people you don't know and I am like really I don't need my phone blowing up with everyone in your adress book imput on your kids weird rash.

I have a group text with 2 coworkers but then it gets confusing because 1 was planning the holiday party with me so we have 2 text threads going and I was affraid I was going to spill beans on holiday party.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)