Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you putting in Easter Baskets?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:18 PM
  • 16 Replies

For the Grandson in Japan I will put some Curious George toys and movies.  That is currently his favorite.  Maybe a few snacks from Gerber.  A new pacifier, Chargers cup, etc. 

For Steph, I am doing homework oboks (she loves these books).  One is getting ready for kindergarten, a make your own magnet set (which is something I am putting together), some plant kits, a couple craft kits.  Maybe a piece of candy.  Haven't decided on that yet.

Visit Investors!

by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ame4c
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:45 PM
Our Easter bunny has and always will bring fruit. My kids prefer it to the candy.
deccaf
by Group Admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:07 PM

She likes the idea of candy, and enjoys a piece now and then, but usually asks for veggies or healthier snacks.

Quoting ame4c: Our Easter bunny has and always will bring fruit. My kids prefer it to the candy.

Visit Investors!

weaveress
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:24 PM

dd 13 wants soul eater shoes. no clue what to get ds 11. I'll make the 5 yr old up a basket of frozen stuff. 

i'm still working on leprechaun presents haven't even got to the easter bunny yet. 

Reese2010727
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I know for a fact there will be some Peeps in there, my son loves.

deccaf
by Group Admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:06 PM

frozen as in the movie, not a bunch of freezer stuff, right?

Quoting weaveress:

dd 13 wants soul eater shoes. no clue what to get ds 11. I'll make the 5 yr old up a basket of frozen stuff. 

i'm still working on leprechaun presents haven't even got to the easter bunny yet. 

Visit Investors!

weaveress
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:14 PM

yeah the singing queen show that my 5 yr old knows every word too. sorry i wasn't clear. it's been a long day at work. 

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting weaveress:

deccaf
by Group Admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:20 PM

I was just joking.  My daughter has been singing those ******** songs since Thanksgiving 2013!  I am OVER IT!  She has enough "Frozen" stuff.  But she will probably get some still.

She is finally getting over it.  I asked her (in a sing-song voice) "Do you want to build a snowman?"  She said, "No, I'm playing playdoh!"  YAY!!!!!!!!!!! 

Quoting weaveress:

yeah the singing queen show that my 5 yr old knows every word too. sorry i wasn't clear. it's been a long day at work. 

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting weaveress:

Visit Investors!

weaveress
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:31 PM

oh. mine just started about six months ago when she watched it at the babysitters' house. now she's having a frozen party next month for her 5th birthday. she's a wee bit obsessive with it. 

Quoting deccaf:

I was just joking.  My daughter has been singing those ******** songs since Thanksgiving 2013!  I am OVER IT!  She has enough "Frozen" stuff.  But she will probably get some still.

She is finally getting over it.  I asked her (in a sing-song voice) "Do you want to build a snowman?"  She said, "No, I'm playing playdoh!"  YAY!!!!!!!!!!! 

Quoting weaveress:

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting weaveress:

ame4c
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:42 PM
My mother did this for me and my brother too. I still get them a chocolate bunny and maybe some peanut butter eggs but they dive in for the fruit. All mine are teens now.

Quoting deccaf:

She likes the idea of candy, and enjoys a piece now and then, but usually asks for veggies or healthier snacks.

Quoting ame4c: Our Easter bunny has and always will bring fruit. My kids prefer it to the candy.

ljmom24
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 5:50 AM

The Easter bunny doesn't come here 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)