Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Made the soccer sign up finally

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
I missed the feb. Soccer sign up deadline in 2013 & 2014 for my ODS. Well, I remembered this year and got him all enrolled. Yay for the slacker mom! Now, I'm waiting for him to say "ehhhh, I don't want to do it anymore" lol!

Now I just have to find something for DS2, he hates new activities, so this is a tricky one!
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ljmom24
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:28 PM
Baseball sign ups start Saturday. Ods is currently in hid no I'm not playing. Tryouts are in 2 weeks so will wait until next week to sign yds up but once I sign him up it's closed topic. They are doing sign ups very late so less Time for him to ponder. If he doesn't play that's it.
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2015 at 5:02 AM
Congratulations Mom!!! I hope you find something for your younger boy that he will enjoy even for a few weeks..
aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Yay! I got DS signed up for soccer and baseball on time this year. Now I'm just waiting to hear from coaches.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2015 at 3:10 PM

YAY! I am currently enjoying this "time off" for us. DS is done with basketball. SS3 wrestling was over this weekend. SD has cheerleading for basketball but it's only got about 2 more weeks left......Then after spring break we will start again with baseball, golf, more baseball, probably track.....

MindPalace
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Yay! Preschool soccer starts for my little guy this month. And we're sticking with karate for my 7 year old. I always almost sign him up for something different but he does like karate so we stay with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)