Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hurry up already! - A date is now set

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

OK,that's too harsh, I know. I've just never been good about waiting for input.

Even in school I was there when the bell rang asking if they'd graded my test yet and what did I get. First in line to see my scores at a competition. So waiting for my performance evaluation (with potential raise and/or promotion) is killing me! LOL

Our self-evals were due early Jan. My manager has, I believe until mid March for the official evaluation. So close...but yet so far.

*sigh*

Got the email today that the date for my performance eval. is March 17th.  One more week...

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MindPalace
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:52 PM
That's so hard! I'm the same way. I even check my husband's grades in school before he does. I just have to know!

I bet you'll do great on it!
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:39 PM
Sit back and relax... ok you cant, I know...
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope the suspense ends for you soon!

I am not the biggest fan of yearly evils, I mean evals............not because I have issues, usually get exceeds expectations, but there is no point to them as there is no raise and it is a ton of work for all involved. I am keeping a daily journal of every single thing I do, so next year it will be easier, I hope.
ljmom24
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 6:14 AM

Ours are on line now so usually i can sneak a peak before we meet. I just like being prepared.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM

OOOO.....the suspense!!! I don't get that way with a lot of things, but when I do, it's MISERABLE until I get answers!
Fingers crossed for you, hope you find out soon!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:23 AM

Thankfully our reviews have shorter deadlines than that! Although I'm sure you did awesome!

mattsmate
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
We had to have our self evals in by mid-Jan. Our managers had to do their part, meet with us and turn it in my Feb 6th. Didn't finish mine until the next week. Hate waiting.

Here is the good thing...I found out this week that I am getting a significant bonus for my efforts and I have only been there 7 months!!! Way to make me feel like I am doing a good job!!
the3Rs
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2015 at 12:23 PM

So...I asked about when we might expect the evals and was told it's now sometime "before March 31st".

*sigh*  Here I was thinking one more week...but really it could be 3 1/2 more weeks.  :(

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2015 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It's like they KNOW how eager you are! 

Quoting the3Rs:

So...I asked about when we might expect the evals and was told it's now sometime "before March 31st".

*sigh*  Here I was thinking one more week...but really it could be 3 1/2 more weeks.  :(

the3Rs
by Group Admin on Mar. 10, 2015 at 10:14 AM

Got the email today that the date for my performance eval. is March 17th.  One more week...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)