Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband is a selfish pile

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
Im going to try an make this short so if I dont explain something well just ask me to explain.

It started with buying this house his uncle owned they told me what a great place it was an how it was so well maintained great water blah blah. That was all a lie the main basement wall is falling in it holds up my house. The water has rust in it. The wiring needs redone. Well I was smart an got this extra insurance to cover things the inspector missed. I had everything done all he had to do was get the estimated for what the house is worth now an what it will be worth after a new basement. He didnt do it we lost out on that money. Now we have to get a loan for it but can't.

So Friday he told me he was going truck hunting with his dad because his dad wanted a new truck. Mind you he wants one to we talked we cant afford it plus his truck runs great an is in ge eat shape while mine keeps breaking down o an leaks when it rains so I have mold from front to back I have to keep bleaching it.

He bought a new truck a 2014 his dad got the loan for him in his name the loan for it is more than the house loan per month. Did I mention we are behind on bills an my brother died so I got his boys well the get survivor benifits he says I can use that money to pay bills um nope not gonna happen. I haven't talked to him sense he came home with the truck. O an I have to drive with the kids 6 of them in a moldy ass truck well suv

I dnt know what to do. I dont have a job I have had interviews so I'm stuck. Advice please I'm lost I just want to rip his face off.
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ablox
by Aisha on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:59 AM
What a dick you might have better luck in love and marriage they have really good advice. I would say don't make the truck payment if you can't afford it.
CaptNumo9
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Sounds like a tough situation. Have you tried talking to him? Does he know how you feel? Does he know what is going on with the house and have solutions on how to proceed? I am sorry for the loss of your brother. I hope that you and your husband can sit down and work through these things. It might be a good idea to seek counseling and have a third party work with you both. #notautomatic-

heathermom4
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:44 PM
He does know how I feel and no he has no ideas on the house. He just continue to through in my face I dont work
busy_mama27
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:49 PM

Im so sorry.  I dont have any advice, but I am so sorry you are going through this.  I really cant imagine it.

Elle.tea.22
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 7:52 AM

I wouldn't be with him. Drop him like a bad habit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)