Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apple Watch

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:45 PM
  • 9 Replies

Anyone preordering this?  Or waiting until it's here to go get it?

Anyone interested in this at all?

Visit Investors!

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:10 PM

Nope. Not a fan of Apple products and even if I were, it's not something I need.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a Samsung fan.  I'm trying to figure out why everyone is making a big deal out of the Apple watch when Samsung already had a watch out.  *shrug*

calsmom62
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:32 PM
nah.... I'm lucky I can operate my iPhone 5s i dont need a Dick Tracy watch too
nursejay
by Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 10:52 AM
I love Apple products, but I not a,fan of the watch idea. I didn't like the first watch phone thing that came out.
KiddieRN
by on Apr. 14, 2015 at 12:35 AM

I'm just not too into it.

deccaf
by Group Admin on Apr. 14, 2015 at 10:17 AM

I am getting it.  I love Apple products.  I have preordered one for me and one for DH.

Marz31
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2015 at 12:19 PM

I don't get it either. and it's more expensive than the Samsung stuff too! Meanwhile, my friend has one of the Fitbit ChargeHR activity monitors that tells her who's calling when she gets a call. and that's $150. I don't particularly want to wear a watch. DH got me a lovely one for my birthday last month, but it'll go and sit by the one he got me a year or two ago for another holiday that never gets worn. they're both VERY nice, but I just don't wear watches! Doesn't matter what they do. 

Quoting M4LG5:

I'm a Samsung fan.  I'm trying to figure out why everyone is making a big deal out of the Apple watch when Samsung already had a watch out.  *shrug*

M4LG5
by Valeri on Apr. 15, 2015 at 1:56 PM

I got the Fitbit Charge HR too.  It works for me!

Quoting Marz31:

I don't get it either. and it's more expensive than the Samsung stuff too! Meanwhile, my friend has one of the Fitbit ChargeHR activity monitors that tells her who's calling when she gets a call. and that's $150. I don't particularly want to wear a watch. DH got me a lovely one for my birthday last month, but it'll go and sit by the one he got me a year or two ago for another holiday that never gets worn. they're both VERY nice, but I just don't wear watches! Doesn't matter what they do. 

Quoting M4LG5:

MinglingMom
by Member on Apr. 15, 2015 at 5:15 PM

I have an Android so I won't be getting one but I won't get the Samsung one either.

That being said, 9 times out of 10, I answer my phone when it rings so having a watch show me who is calling is just an added step before grabbing my phone. I may as well pull out my phone, look at and then decide. I get that it works for some people but it's just not for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)