• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

horribly grumpy today

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

Not sure why. Not that time of the month. School nurse pi$$ed me off again. Really lady 1st leave the name of the kid you are calling about and 2nd give someone a chance to return your phone call before you start calling grandparents at work 3rd try their dad before grandma 4th like I have said OVER AND OVER call my work FIRST! OK maybe its her but was crabby before that. DH ticked me off yesterday. My back is still a mess. Can't do anything and have come to realization if I was to go first he can't live alone with the kids so in my will I am getting him a mail order bride. Also wondering how at work people make same mistakes over and over and no one says a damn thing. Others think they know it all. Maybe I should have taken a nap instead of eat lunch. Or maybe I need a snickers...ugh at least I recongnize I am a big B today ;)

by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deccaf
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Grrr.  I already wrote this once, and hit the wrong button.

Have a big piece of chocolate.  It fixes everything.

Bitch away.  We don't judge here.  We all need to do it sometimes.

And yes, some men are fully reliant on us women.  DH is one.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Why did the nurse call grandparents before dad? I'd be mad about that too.

That said, I'm also pretty grumpy today. I blame mine on stress, because there's no way it can have anything to do with ME!! ;)  I don't know. It's month-end, so tons of closing work to do, and it's the 5th and I still don't have my end of month inventory from process - so no chemicals, finished goods inventories...none of that. And WHY??? idk.  We've sold our house and close on the first of June. Now the buyer is coming back and requesting all these "repairs" - broken windows, etc, that were clearly visible when they toured the house and weren't a problem until now. We're remodeling the new house and I'm REALLLLLLY wondering if it's going to be ready to live in by the end of the month. It's performance review time at work, so trying to cram in all my employee reviews in addition to month-end. We have one graduating high school this year so dealing with all of that in addition to the regular end-of-school-year activities and programs. So, because of graduation, we'll have a ton of family in town mid-month, so I don't really want to start packing and have a bunch of boxes around the house.........

Yep, I'm grumpy! Oh well. Hope your day gets better.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:45 PM

You know, I replied to a different post earlier and I swear I hit "post" but apparently I didn't because when the screen refreshed or whatever it does, my reply wasn't there. Not sure what I did!  :(

Quoting deccaf:

deccaf
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 1:50 PM

I know what I did.  Instead of hitting "Add Reply", I scrolled too far and hit "Reply".  Grrrr.

Quoting adamsmom0116:

You know, I replied to a different post earlier and I swear I hit "post" but apparently I didn't because when the screen refreshed or whatever it does, my reply wasn't there. Not sure what I did!  :(

Quoting deccaf:

Visit Investors!

AutasticMomx2
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:49 PM
Lol about the mail order bride. That's a great idea. My dh is a moron without me. The school nurse would pass me off too. Hope tomorrow is better.
ljmom24
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2015 at 8:34 AM
Still grumpy and sent my Dh a piss off text. I give 10 to 1 odds he looking for a deb'tchy pill to get me for moms day. Now if the guy in front of me on t hits me with his oversized back pack one more time I might not make it to work
happinessforyou
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 2:26 PM

If I knew you- I'd give you a snickers!! lol

ljmom24
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2015 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh got my a whoopie pie

Quoting happinessforyou:

calsmom62
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2015 at 9:30 PM
lol

Quoting ljmom24: My dh got my a whoopie pie

Quoting happinessforyou:

calsmom62
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2015 at 9:31 PM
Dont worry , the men go first.. its a rule...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)