Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow, 20 years!

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 5:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

I noticed today that I had a message in my "other" box on Facebook.  Clicked on it and it's from a person I knew 20 years ago!  Wow, I'm getting old.

Visit Investors!

by on May. 5, 2015 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ljmom24
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:18 PM
Well not if you meet them in kindergarten
deccaf
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 5:33 PM

Nope.  Dated this guy for a short time after high school

Quoting ljmom24: Well not if you meet them in kindergarten

Visit Investors!

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:33 PM

I've had those same thoughts. FB'ing with people I knew from "this" experience, which was a few years ago.....and in real life that was 20 years ago and I think NO WAY! If that was 20 years ago, then that means I'm ___ years old! Oh wait! I really AM that OLD!  :(

deccaf
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 5:40 PM

To me, it's amazing how the various times of my life don't really overlap.  It's very random how he found me.  I can only guess that since my name is so unique, it was fairly simple.

Quoting adamsmom0116:

I've had those same thoughts. FB'ing with people I knew from "this" experience, which was a few years ago.....and in real life that was 20 years ago and I think NO WAY! If that was 20 years ago, then that means I'm ___ years old! Oh wait! I really AM that OLD!  :(

Visit Investors!

calsmom62
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:57 PM
you are still very young- age is relative. 20 yrs ago I was a parent of elementary school students.. seems like yesterday. Still have kids in middle school and high school Time is weird that way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)