Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disgusting human...

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

Woman, 20, arrested for kicking her boyfriend's 17-month-old son to death 'in a temper'

• Alicia Joni Goemaat, 20, of Seattle was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of second-degree murder  
  • She was caring for her boyfriend's son, Drue Lehto, and her own two-year-old son when the boys argued over a toy
  • She later admitted to police that she got so angry she kicked victim in the stomach knocking him down before kicking him again, investigators said
  • Goemaat's is currently in custody and her bail has been set at $1million 

A Washington woman has been arrested after allegedly kicking her boyfriend's 17-month-old son to death.

Alicia Joni Goemaat, 20, of Seattle admitted to police that she became so angry following an incident on Sunday that she kicked the young boy, Drue Lehto, in the stomach, knocking him down, according to investigators.

She reportedly told police that she then kicked him again apparently causing fatal abdominal injuries, KIRO TV reported.

Goemaat was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of second-degree murder. 

Alicia Joni Goemaat, 20, of West Seattle admitted to police that she became angry and kicked the young boy, Drue Lehto, in the stomach, according to investigators
She was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of second-degree murder

Alicia Joni Goemaat (pictured), 20, of West Seattle admitted to police that she became angry and kicked the young boy, Drue Lehto, in the stomach, knocking him down before kicking him again which reportedly caused fatal abdominal injuries, according to investigators

Alicia Joni Goemaat (pictured with her boyfriend Derek) was arrested on suspicion of second-degree murder 

A police report revealed that Goemaat (pictured with her boyfriend Derek) would frequently scream at the child

A week prior to his death, Drue was treated at Seattle Children's Hospital for 'bruises and scratches that did not appear to be normal for a toddler', according to KIRO TV.

On Sunday when Goemaat was caring for her own toddler son and her live-in boyfriend's son, the boys argued over a toy.

She later admitted to authorities that she so got angry she kicked Drue in the stomach, and the victim was allegedly dead when his father, Derek Lehto, returned home from the store, according to KIRO TV. 

A police report revealed that Goemaat, who is currently booked at the King County Correctional Facility on a $1million bond, would frequently scream at the child.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258676/Seattle-woman-20-kicked-boyfriend-s-17-month-old-son-death.html#ixzz3o0tCKJ00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Visit Investors!

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
the3Rs
by Group Admin on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Kick her in the stomach until she dies.

Sorry - I'm usually not for the death penalty or anything, but I'm slowly starting to believe strongly in an eye for an eye.

Hoos456
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:50 PM
I never liked the death penalty either, but I'm starting to think that those who hurt/kill a child should die the same way the child died. I also don't believe it should take 20 yrs to do it. I think it should come unexpected, one random day the guards should walk into her cell and kick her in the stomach until she dies. Oh well, the other inmates will get justice for that child

Quoting the3Rs:

Sorry - I'm usually not for the death penalty or anything, but I'm slowly starting to believe strongly in an eye for an eye.

deccaf
by Group Admin on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:52 PM

The first thing that caught my eye was her last name.  It was mine, too, when I was married to my first husband.

Then I read the story.  She has done something horrific.  I hope she gets the maximum sentence they can give.  

That poor father must just be beside himself. 

Quoting the3Rs:

Visit Investors!

deccaf
by Group Admin on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:53 PM

Unless she is kept in a SHU.  Which they probably will because they know her life is worthless at this point.

Quoting Hoos456: I never liked the death penalty either, but I'm starting to think that those who hurt/kill a child should die the same way the child died. I also don't believe it should take 20 yrs to do it. I think it should come unexpected, one random day the guards should walk into her cell and kick her in the stomach until she dies. Oh well, the other inmates will get justice for that child
Quoting the3Rs:

Visit Investors!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:54 PM
She needs to be sterilized so she doesn't have more kids. Life in jail isn't punishment enough and she probably won't even get that
Hoos456
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:02 PM
I didn't even think of that, your right they probably will.

Quoting deccaf:

Unless she is kept in a SHU.  Which they probably will because they know her life is worthless at this point.

Quoting Hoos456: I never liked the death penalty either, but I'm starting to think that those who hurt/kill a child should die the same way the child died. I also don't believe it should take 20 yrs to do it. I think it should come unexpected, one random day the guards should walk into her cell and kick her in the stomach until she dies. Oh well, the other inmates will get justice for that child
Quoting the3Rs:

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:34 PM
This is a horrible tragedy, I feel awful for that little boy and his family, the little boy that just lost his mother for life as well. And as crazy as it sounds, I even feel sorry for this 20 year old, she most likely lost control of her anger, so many wasted lives...........but I will never be so quick to judge these types of crimes after dealing with my high needs kiddo 24 to 7.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)