Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lazy day

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

i've been sitting her at my computer in my office bouncing between doodle god on addictinggames.com, facebook, and cafemom while listening to pandora. 

i have a few hours worth of paperwork. i just can't seem to get interested in it or motivated about it.

anyone else having this problem today? 

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
deccaf
by Group Admin on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:22 PM

NO.  See my post about a weekend do-over.  Today, I had to get payroll in.  I just finished the majority and it's 2:20.  It's taken 7 hours due to various factors beyond my control.  Tomorrow will be the actual processing, reviewing, and approval.

Still have to go home and do a bit more reorganizing.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:26 PM
I had a very lazy unproductive day at work today. Couldn't seem to get motivated to do much, and I didn't. Mostly stared at the clock, praying for 5:00 to hurry up and get here.
ljmom24
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:27 PM
No mondays are usually super busy at work. No time to be lazy. I have a mess reports to do by middle of eek before I get pulled for other things
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:00 PM
No. My boss was out of the office all day so it was really quiet. Gave me a great opportunity to build the financial reports templates for the company we just took over. Also, I have a board meeting to prepare for on thursday and performance reviews to prep for that are due this week. No time for lazy.
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 7:43 AM
There is no such thing as free time for me right now at work ACA reporting and an audit means I am not even catching up on my regular work..
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Nov. 17, 2015 at 8:14 AM

Yesterday dragged pretty badly for me. The past couple weeks I've had contractors running in and out but I guess they're done doing whatever construction they were working on so it was so dead again.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Only, everyday, lol, but I'm always have 15000 things to do, so I don't dilly dally too long

theResidentCat
by on Nov. 23, 2015 at 5:28 PM
I have to drag my ass out of bed..
jamberrypie
by Betty on Dec. 5, 2015 at 1:16 AM

I rarely have lazy days at work.  There's too many deadlines to handle.   Today, I must have gotten 70 emails.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)